Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Discount Designers

Keeping up with fashion isn't always affordble, but if you are like me and you want to have nice things, then you should really check out the following:
1. Ideeli- you have to be invited so use this link: www.ideeli.com/invite/liebeloveamor
2. Hautelook- Up to 80% off on Designer Brands at Editors’ Closet Private Sales Events
3. GiltGroup- big designers (a little more of the expensive stuff)
4. DailyCandy.com


These are for women who think like you do- about Marc Jacobs and Gucci glasses and sample sales. More importantly, the deals usually are amazing. I love my Michael Kors Sequin dress that I ordered as well as my new shoes from Burberry that were over 50% off. So exciting and so thrifty.
In a recession, its stylish to save.
<3 Frugal Fendi Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment