Thursday, May 28, 2009

Prom Count

Flip Silver Mini Prom Dress 6724Flip Best Dress for Prom 6600Flip Strapless Short Prom Dress 6723





Tony Bowls Le Gala tulle short prom dress spaghetti strapsFlip Glitter Dot Prom Dress 6604

I bought my prom dress the week before Prom and believe me, I don't ever want to go through that kind of stress again. Then, when I was browsing online I saw all the beautiful dresses I missed out on. Don't get me wrong, I loved my dress, but I do wish I would have been able to see some other nice dresses before making my final purchase. I think shopping online actually gives you a good idea of what's out there. For example, I checked out Betsey Johnson's online site and was not at all sad that I didn't go to her store when I was shopping because she does not make my style of prom dress. I went with a knee length which was definitely more popular at my school, but I saw pics from girls from the midwest and they all had Cinderella dresses on- difference in culture I guess. A friend of mine who wore a full length wore a white gown which was smooth and silky and looked amazing in photographs. Final count-
Dress $200
Makeup- $50
Hair-$65
Shoes- Borrowed
Prom Ticket- $100

Makes for quite an epensive night. No wonder I am going to remember it for the rest of my life.

<3 Had a great night Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment