Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rest assured Restraunts




So I am a starving student-- sort of. At one of the most prestigious schools in the country, it is hard to be a starving student. There are just too many rich kids around with long coat tails. Still, I want to keep up with them on my own terms. I have found some pretty sneaky ways to eat out with them all the time (even if I am just ordering a salad and filling up on the bread rolls) The best way I have found so far is by using Restaurant.com because they offer $25 gift cards for just $10. I found this deal in a student's insider's guide and I have been much better fed since then. They have so many great restaurants and you get to try a lot of new places without worrying about the cost. It covers the entire United States and You will never be hungry again :)
<3 Hungry No more Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment