Friday, May 29, 2009

Whose Wearing Koolaburra?




The new thing from down under. These shoes often get critics who call them unsightely, but let me tell you- these shoes have saved my life! All right, fine. Maybe not... but they have saved my feet from freezing off my body in cold weather. Whether I was stuck in the snow in Denver, or in the fog in Southern California on an early morning, these shoes made me feel great. They are durable and long lasting and you know what? I think they look damn good. I think the slippers are just kinda cute.

who wears them?
Lauren Conrad, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Marcia Cross, Kevin Dillon, Hayden Panettiere, Christina Applegate, Kristin Chenoweth, David Boreanaz, Kim Kardashian, Debra Messing,Dana Delany


<3 HKoolaBurra Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment