Monday, May 17, 2010

Cabin Eager


So my mom has a birthday in 5 days and I really owed her one because I totally forgot about mother's ay while I was studying for finals. So, I was really happy when I came up for this great idea for her present. I bought her this be set for her bed in our cabin in Tahoe. Its something that is both a necessity and an extravagance. Besides the fact that the other bed set came with the house (ick!), I think this decor will really bring the coziness of our cabin to a new level. I also got this bed spread at a discount because they were overstocked and I used this coupon to get free shipping. I know she won't fully appreciate this bed spread till winter, but its so cute!
FREE SHIPPING on all RUSTIC & WESTERN BEDDING with minimum purchase of $89. Use Coupon CJ56.
<3 Thrifty Cub

No comments:

Post a Comment