Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Thought


Click here for high quality personalized children's books
My niece's Birthday is coming up and I made her a personalized children's book. Wow am I the best aunt ever. (she's 3)
These are really cute and now that I am in college and practically packed away my entire room before I left, I am much more nostalgic than I used to be. Those stuffed animals are great when you buy them, but they don't mean as much when you have them heaped everywhere and have to stuff them in boxes. The personalized things that have memories are the best tokens of childhood. For instance, my best friend made me a scrapbook when I moved away. It is pretty amateurish, but I cherish it. Anyway, that's just my opinion on gift ideas for little kids. (plus, kids are self centered and they love anything with their face on it)


<3 Best Auntie Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment