Sunday, October 4, 2009

I see you !

Find Old Friends, Lovers, Classmates & More! Find Anyone at NetSleuth.com

Okay... to be honest I am a little creeped out by this, which is weird because that's basically what facebook is. Except, I guess with Facebook, that person knows that he/she is being looked up and even puts up pictures for you to see and gives you updates on exactly where he/she is. So, I guess that whomever you are trying to find doesn't have a facebook and is therefore not even worth finding. Just kidding of course. One thing that is kind of useful about things like these is that you can get background checks which is useful for you if you want to get a job because you know what people will know about you and also if you want to hire someone like a maid or a babysitter and you don't want some weirdo in your house. If my parents had done a background check on my first nanny, they would have found out she was a theif. (but they couldn't have predicted that she would spend hundreds on a Psychic hotline.

<3 SuperSleuth BigSister oooo

No comments:

Post a Comment