Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fly away Home?

Visit Travelocity for New York Deals
Best Flight Deals to L.A./Long Beach
I think that College is great and everything, but now is of course the time start looking toward the future in terms of breaks as well if you want to find good deals for getting home. As the Holidays near (sort of) I am starting to think of a home cooked meal and therefore my posts of today are in that theme. I am actually choosing between going home to California or visiting relations in Europe. Adventerous me wants to bring friends over to the land where fake IDs are unneccessary and the city is a real life snow globe, but nostalgic me wants home.
We will see who wins and a big part of that is the cost of course. There is apparently a 200$ difference between the two.
Great fares to Europe and beyond on Air France!

<3 Jet setter

No comments:

Post a Comment